|Guideline for Abstract Submission|
2. Guidelines for preparing the abstract
- The abstract should be short, clear, concise, and coherent.
- The abstract shall contain a minimum of 250 words and a maximum of 300 words. (not including the title, name/s of author/s, affiliations, and keywords)
- The title should be a maximum of 100 characters with spaces (Font: Times New Roman, 14 pt, bold and sentence case)
- The abstract should cover all aspects of the work carried out, i.e., introduction and objective(s), methods, methodology, results and discussion, and conclusion.
- Tables, figures and photographs should not be included.
- Keywords: A maximum of 5 keywords, Font: Times New Romans, 11, and Italic.
- Format: Paper size: A4 (One-inch margin top, bottom, left and right)
- Font type: Times New Roman (English)/ FM Abhaya (Sinhala)/ Kalaham (Tamil)
- Font size: 12
- Line spacing: Single
- Abstracts must be submitted on or before 30th of March 2023 as an email attachment to
Notification of Selection: 25, April 2023